Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
It’s the season of warm drinks and family and friends gathering. I think it’s high time for some yummy hot chocolate with a soft touch of marshmallow or whipped cream. Follow these steps and you will never ever regret it!
All you need is:
- 2 tsp cacao.
- 1 tsp starch.
- Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- 200g Chocolate (dark or milk chocolate).
- 500ml Milk.
- Whipped Cream or Marshmallow (or both).
Ready to go? Keep all the ingredients on your worktop, beautifully exposed in ArtisRaw’s olive wood small bowls. Let the show begin!
- Start by placing the milk (of your choice) in a saucepan.
- Add the cacao and starch. Whisk and heat until warm.
- Chop your chocolate (on one of our wonderful wooden cutting boards) and add it to the mixture.
- Whisk them all until boiled.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add your favorite garnishes and serve right away.
How do you find it?
We would be happy to receive videos and pictures of your hot chocolate, the ArtisRaw way.