Easy Steps to Make Valentine Sugar Cookies
Finished with your shopping in 20% OFF ArtisRaw ? Well check this easy Valentine Sugar Cookies recipe with us, and get yummy and gorgeous pieces.
All you need is:
- 160g Cake flour (you can use all-purpose flour as well).
- 1tsp Vanilla + almond extract.
- 100g Unsalted butter.
- 150g Chocolate chips. Choose your favorite type.
- 1 Egg
- 90 Sugar
- 2g Baking Powder
Let’s start now:
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Cream the sugar and softened butter till you get a fluffy and light mixture.
- Add the almond and vanilla extract. Beat a little then add the egg. Keep beating to have a soft mixture.
- Pour the flower + baking powder and stir gently with a spatula. You can choose one from here Spoons & Spatulas – Artisraw. Once the dough gets smooth, then you’ve made it!
- Roll your dough with a pin – Artisraw. Fit it with a heart-shaped disk.
- Line your cookies dough on a parchment paper and bake them for 9 minutes (keep checking as time may vary from one oven to another.
- Meanwhile, melt your chocolate chips to a low heat.
- Once baked and cooled, dip each cookie halfway into the chocolate.
- You can add some red sprinkles.
Enjoy your yumuy cookies with some Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe – Artisraw.
Please feel free to send us your feedbacks and comments. It is indeed a pleasure to welcome you in our Instagram account artis_raw