Best Homemade Brownies Recipe
My tastes for brownies are particular. I like them to be chocolaty, fudgy and moist! I tried so many recipes and none of them really pleased me. Then I came out with this magical mixture of all the tricks that I had followed before. Try it with me and let me know about your results. The taste is literally irresistible.
All you need it:
- 250g dark chocolate (choose your favorite)
- 150g butter (or vegetable oil / I prefer the butter)
- 3 Eggs
- 100g sugar
- 60g flour
- Pinch of salt
You have them all? Let’s start then.
- Start by whisking the sugar and egg till you get a foamy mixture.
- Whisk the flower till all becomes fluffy.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in bain-marie with a pinch of salt.
- Add them to the mixture and whisk.
Thick mix obtained 👌🏻 😃 Pour it in your baking pan lined with parchment paper, and rub it with one of our olive wood spatulas 😎
Ready to go! Bake your brownies for 35 minutes in a 325-degree oven. Check it with a toothpick (you can get it from us as well 😃). If it comes out with just some crumbles, then your brownies are ready!